1. An application form addressed to the Rector of Varna Free University filled in with your personal data, address for correspondence, majors and the educational-qualification degree which you apply for – Master. Download the application from HERE!
2. An application form for recognition of previous studies. Download the application from HERE!
IMPORTANT: Both applications should be filled in and sent scanned via e-mail.
3. A copy of your Bachelor's Degree
4. A copy of the Academic Transcript
5. Medical certificate. The medical certificate has to be issued no more than one month before the date of submitting the documents. It has to be stamped by the respective authorities of the country from which the applicant is.
6. Passport copy
7. PHOTOS – 6 pcs. passport format photos
The documents referred to items 3, 4 and 5 should be certified by a Notary Public and stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where they were issued. After that they should be certified by the Bulgarian Embassy in the country where they were issued.
In case that the country where the documents referred to items 3, 4 and 5 were issued has signed the Hague convention, then it is enough to legalize your documents with an Apostille stamp. In this case, you do not need to certify them at the Bulgarian Embassy in your country. You can find the list of these countries HERE.
Important note: No matter which of the abovementioned options you follow, we would advise you to send us these documents after you legalize them scanned to our e-mail to check if everything is ok before sending them by ordinary post.
The translation of the documents in Bulgarian language can be done here in Bulgaria, since the Ministry of Education has a list of the approved translation agencies located in Bulgaria and translations made from other agencies in other countries are not accepted. Since the translation cost depends on each student’s documents, the price always varies. What we do is to scan each student’s documents and send them to the translation agency to give us the exact price. After that we inform the student and he/she pays the fee. Only documents 3,4 and 5 need to be translated!
The application fee is 85 Euro.
The recognition of your Bachelor’s Degree is 60 Euro.
For European Union residents - 766 EUR / semester
For Non-European Union residents - 2400 EUR / semester
For studies in English language, students need to provide a valid certificate (TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge are accepted only) of a minimum B2 level of proficiency in English (except if English language is your mother language). If you do not have such a certificate, you can sit an exam in English language at the University’s Foreign Language Department and receive a certificate. The fee is 200 Euro.
If you have your final decision, want more information or are ready to start the admission process, please fill your contacts to the "APPLY" form and we will contact you back!
All Rights Reserved | Created with ❤ by APPeiron